The Northwest Response Forum is pleased to bring professionals together to discuss important regional topics of:
- Disaster Response & Recovery Planning
- Business Continuity Planning
- Designing and Managing an Emergency Operations Centre
- Creating Community Partnerships
- Health Related Emergencies (Pandemic)
- Crisis Communications
with an emphasis on the impact of disasters in our region.
The Northwest Conference on Disaster Management will aim to bring 200 delegates from across the Northwest District, creating a professional forum to network, enhance and develop strategic relationships with disaster managers.
Your sponsorship of this event will give your company the opportunity to directly reach disaster management professionals and align with the Canadian Red Cross.
Conference participants will include:
- Municipal, Provincial & Federal Emergency Management Officials
- Emergency First Responders
- Emergency Health Managers
- Health & Safety Managers
- Not-for-profit Sector
Sponsorship of this conference is an ideal opportunity to directly reach 200 disaster management professionals and hundreds more through pre-conference advertising, web site affiliation and direct communication to your target audiences.